Monday, January 16, 2012

Quick Question then Ten Books In Ten Days Update

UPDATE: I figured it out! I can access my comments. Finally! I got a new laptop for Christmas and just set it up. It came with Internet Explorer and I didn't think twice about it. I forgot I stopped using Internet Explorer last year because for some reason Blogger does not seem to be compatible with it. I downloaded a new web browser and problem fixed. Weird.

Recently Blogger added reply to comments and I was so excited. Then I went to access my comments to use the new, exciting reply button and I couldn't. I still can't. Every time I go to my comments the page either turns white, or the page freezes completely. Am I the only one with this problem? So don't think I'm ignoring you. I want to reply it just won't let me :(

My Ten Books In Ten Days challenge is going good. It's been two full days and I have read two full books. I'm on to my third. So far I have read Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins and Thirteen Reasons Why By Jay Asher. Both I loved for very different reasons. One I still can't seem to shake from my mind. I have to keep on track so I can't write the reviews right now but they will come. 

I've been thinking about my WIP so I think my reading challenge is going to pay off like I hoped it would. Okay time to get back to reading and laundry.

12 comments:

  1. I haven't used the reply button, but I'll let you know if I have trouble with it.
    What a compliment to read a book that affects you that much! Whenever that happens to me, my writing inevitably improves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely does! It's such an inspiration. You want so desperately to be able to have that same affect on someone through your own writing one day. It sets your bar higher that's for sure :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't had any trouble with the replies.. huh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh! Is right. I read this and was laughing and couldn't respond! Now I can. YAY!

      Delete
  3. Good for you keep it up. Yes, when I read more I find my writing improves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had an issue with reply either...your computer must just be...special :) haha.

    Good for you for reading so much! I finished Thirteen Reasons Why not too long ago. Very much enjoyed that book. I think I finished it in two days. So not your one...but close :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My computer sure is special lol.

      Once I started reading it I couldn't put it down. And once I hit page 200 forget it! I couldn't turn the pages fast enough! So good!

      Delete