Sunday, January 1, 2012

All the Books I read in 2011

   On Goodreads the widget shows the books in rows of three, but for some reason it is not working that way. Regardless here are the 86 books I read in 2011.I didn't reach my goal, however I read some amazing books. Did you reach your goal for the year?

  
     

       
           
 

     
Shiver

     
The Hunger Games

     
Crescendo

     
Bloom

     
Betrayal

     
Wildefire

     
Aces Up

     
Perfect Chemistry

     
Rules of Attraction

     
Leaving Paradise

     
Forget You

     
Endless Summer

     
Return to Paradise

     
Chain Reaction

     
So Much Closer

     
What Happened to Goodbye

     
Anna and the French Kiss

     
Where I Belong

     
Fall for Anything

     
13 Little Blue Envelopes

   
 
 

}
     

     
  

4 comments:

  1. I didn't have a set reading goal this year but I ended up with about 70 titles read.

    I love that you read Stephen King's On Writing. One of my absolute favorite books period.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved On Writing, not just the tips he gave but the story of his life. I kept reading parts and thinking I have to tell someone about this then called my mom or BF just to share. The fact that he threw Carrie in the garbage and his wife took it out blew me away.

    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Good for you. I did not read nearly enough last year. (Crazy we can say 'last year' now...) But the ones I read were super good.

    Last year was 'the year of writing'. Hopefully this year is the year of revising and reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelley: I'd actually prefer a few great books over a bunch of mediocre ones. And don't forget it is also the year of getting an agent :)

    ReplyDelete