Monday, February 20, 2012

Contest and Dancing Grandma

Today starts Cupid's Literary Connection Blind Speed Dating Contest!!! Noon cannot get here fast enough. Good luck to everyone who has made it to this round. I'm sending off good vibes to you. I'm really excited to see what strategy the agents choose. You can find my entry here.

Sorry for the short post today, but I need to get back into my editing cave. The glorious life of a writer. But I did find this Youtube video yesterday and fell in love with this 90 year old grandma. So turn up the volume and enjoy.

15 comments:

  1. Ah!!! Good luck! Can't wait to see those arrows fly! :)

    And that Grandma? Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either!!! And three days of it. Wow!

      And isn't she awesome! I'm in love. She has quite a few videos. I hope I have that much energy when I'm 90!

      Delete
  2. Wishing you the best of luck Theresa!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Fun, Theresa :D

    Annnnnd good luck!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much fun. I was dancing with her. lol!

      And THANK YOU :)

      Delete
  4. Hilarious! Dancing gramma, lol. And good luck! My entry didn't make it in this time, but I'm looking forward to watching the action! :D Hope you get some arrows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to check out her other videos. Gma can move :)
      And she has her own Facebook and Twitter page. How cool is that!

      Delete
  5. Yay! I've been watching the contest too and have been excited for today. Curious which they pick! Good luck!

    And I LOVE dancing grandma's!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great way to see what they are looking for and what they get excited over. I'm having a blast watching and reading the comments.

      And yes! Dancing Grandma's are awesome!

      Delete
  6. That is too cute and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute vid! Editing is great. HOpe you get tons of stuff done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a love/hate relationship with editing. lol. Some days I love it and other days I want to rip my hair out :)

      Delete