Friday, February 24, 2012

Another Bloghop!

I'm such a fan of bloghops and when I stumble upon a new one I get all giddy. I just found Mark Koopman's: Got Green Bloghop. It's not about writing but about good ol' St. Patrick's Day. I love it! I mean, come on. Irish or not, who doesn't love St. Patrick's Day? So many memories to choose from...
 

Some of the details from his blog:
 What does St. Paddy's Day mean to you!

I'd LOVE to hear your Irish stories.

What's your traditions?

What do you cook?

What are your favorite memories, or future plans to visit the Emerald Isle?

Word Count total is 333 (say it in an "Oirish" accent, it makes more sense :)

Click on the link above to find out more details and don't forget to follow Mark :)

14 comments:

  1. I'm totally doing this. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would join in on this but...I don't have any traditions! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So why don't you create traditions this year and talk about what you plan on doing? :)

      Delete
  3. Woop! Paddy's Day! My best one was during university. A bunch of us went to the Student Union for drinks and played gaint Jenga, kept taking things from a sexual health stall, and kidnapped a blow up leprechaun from the bar. So much fun. :) Someday I'll have the money to go to Ireland and celebrate it there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God that is hilarious!

      I'd love to go to Ireland one day :)

      Delete
  4. Yay, I saw this on Mark's blog. It looks like such a blast! And that movie one does too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many bloghop's going on. I love it! I emailed you about the WIP one, did you get my email? I used the one on your blog.

      Delete
  5. Ha! I love it! Sounds like a lot of fun. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theresa,

    Thank you so much for this post.... i really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun!

      Delete