Thursday, February 23, 2012

Check out this new bloghop

Between Cupid's Blind Speed Dating and Editing I have been a terrible blogger. I'm sorry. I will be back next week, hopefully with some fun posts. In the meantime, I just discovered a new bloghop that sounds like it is going to be an absolute blast. Kyra Lennon at Write Here Write Now and Rachel at Writing on the Wall are hosting WIP: The Movie

The details (Taken from Rachel's blog)

Have you ever fantasized about your book being turned into a movie? (If you say no, I might call you a liar.) It's fun to think about. So, we want you to make your movie.

Here are the rules:
Cast at least one character from your book, and post a picture of him or her on your blog.
Post at least one song that would be on the soundtrack.
Follow me and Kyra. (We will follow back.)
Post your entries on March 9th, hop around and check out people's posts.

Kyra and I will each draw a winner from all the blogs who play along. You will get to choose between two books.

Kyra will be offering a choice between Water for Elephants or Bridget Jones' Diary. (Both books to movies which she enjoyed.)
I will be offering a choice between The Princess Bride, (best book to movie ever) or The Hunger Games, (which I'm hoping will be good.)

Blog about this before March 8th and you'll get your name in the drawing an extra time. Let us know if you do, so we don't miss it. Thanks!


I can't wait! Now to pick which WIP I want to use. Hmm.... Hope to see you all there :)

17 comments:

  1. I saw this too! So totally pumped ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Such a cool idea. I'm dying to see what WIP you choose and who you cast!

      Delete
  2. Totally signed up for this! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's post:)

      Delete
  4. Definitely going to do this! Although let's be honest, it's just an excuse to look for hot boys who could be my character...LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, nice! I just added my name to the bloghop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the notice! sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. see here t9k29p4y42 replica louis vuitton bag replica bags high quality site i5l31j5m14 replica bags buy online replica bags on amazon replica bags hermes this link a4d56t2w23 replica bags forum

    ReplyDelete