Wednesday, June 29, 2011

~Update~

As of January 1st I have read 65 books towards my goal of 225 for the year. According to Goodreads I am 45 books behind schedule. Eek. That doesn't sound good. I know. However, I'm not looking at that number I'm looking at the have read and I think 65 is pretty darn good. I will continue to read and reach for my goal even if it does seem at the moment impossible.

Favorite book read between January-June 2011
 There is a tie.
Anna and the French KissPerfect Chemistry

The book that left me saying What the (insert curse here) in a very good way:
Wildefire

Favorite Series:
How to Ruin a Summer VacationHow to Ruin My Teenage LifeHow to Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation

Favorite Romance:
Letters to a Secret Lover (Avon Romance)

Made me laugh out loud:
How to Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation

Pulled at the heartstrings:
Fall for Anything

Had a little bit of everything
 (Pulled at the heart strings, made me laugh out loud, good story.) 
My One and Only (Hqn)

5 comments: