Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Reading List

Okay so in a past post I made a list of books that I wanted to read this year. Today I'm going to narrow that list slightly and make a list of books I want to read this summer. My goal for the year was 225 books and so far I have read 64. According to my Goodreads page I am 44 behind schedule for reaching my goal. And here I was thinking I was doing really well. I might have to lower my goal eventually, but I'm hoping it doesn't come to that. Though, I have been writing more and I think that might be why I'm so behind which I'm okay with. Anyway, without any further ado my Summer Reading List:
(Having a little problem with formatting. I hope you can still see all of the titles)
The Liar SocietyWhat Happened to GoodbyeSeventeenth SummerThe Last Little Blue Envelope
On WritingPassion ((Fallen))Night Star (Immortals) Everlasting (Immortals)
The Hunger GamesCatching Fire (The Second Book of the Hunger Games)Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, Book 3) Crescendo (Hush, Hush)
Shiver (Wolves of Mercy Falls)Afterlife: An Evernight Novel If I StaySarah's Key

 DreamlandWillowAll I Want Is Everything (Gossip Girl, 3)Charmed Thirds: A Jessica Darling Novel




Fourth Comings: A Jessica Darling NovelPerfect Fifths: A Jessica Darling Novel (Jessica Darling Novels (Three Rivers))The LuxeSplendor: A Luxe Novel (The Luxe)
Envy (Luxe, Book 3)Rumors: A Luxe Novel (The Luxe)Bright Young Things



Pretty Little Liars #2: Flawless Pretty Little Liars #3: PerfectPretty Little Liars #4: Unbelievable
The list will probably grow but these are the books (at least most of them) I have on my shelf and have been putting off for far too long. It's time to buckle down and finally read them. If I finish all of these before summer's end I will make a Summer Reading List Part 2. I already know what books will be on that list. Are any of these books on your to read list. Is there a book you have been putting off for too long? Do you have a must read for this summer? Don't be shy leave your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment