Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Little Things

It's the little things in life that make me happy. For example yesterday I was going through an old wallet and found an old Barnes and Nobles gift card. I was going to throw it out because god knows how old it actually is, but I decided to go online and see if there was a balance. I was expecting if there was for it to be like twenty five cents. What I wasn't expecting was it to be $11.25. Yes $11.25! Can you believe it? Now I know it's old because if I would have recieved that card in the last two years there wouldn't even be a single cent left on it. So after I celebrated by jumping up and down and throwing a fist or two in the air I spent the remaining balance. And what is it that I purchased you ask? On sale might I add and only had to pay a difference of eleven cents until I found a discount code and now still have a few cents left on the card.

*Drum roll*


Love Story

No comments:

Post a Comment