Monday, July 25, 2011

~I need a bigger bookshelf~

Borders is closing (insert sad face here) so of course I had to stop in to browse which led to purchasing seven new books (insert happy face here). I really didn't have the money and I really shouldn't have and the funny thing is I was kind of upset about bills and my boyfriend said come on let's go to Border's it will make you happy. He always knows how to cheer me up. It worked and I'm not even concerned with the money I spent because to me it was well worth it. Who cares about paying bills anyway? I'm kidding. Sometimes though you just need to buy something in order to give you a little pick me up. Besides it'll give me a reason to stay home and not go out and spend more money. See it all works out in the end. I bet you want to know what books I bought.
Forever . . .Shimmer: A Riley Bloom Book (Radiance)Something Like FateQueen of the Dead (A Ghost and the Goth Novel)
Betrayal (Haunting Emma)Heist SocietyThree Fates

One of these books is not like the other. I know, but I'm a sucker for Nora Roberts and couldn't resist.

Have you read any of these? Thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment