Monday, July 11, 2011

~Books I Am Ashamed to Admit I Have Never Read~

I'm sure I've brought this up in a past post even if it was just a quick mention. However, I thought it was about time I actually made a list. And I am warning you it is long. Very long. Shamefully long. Okay here it goes:

  1. The Catcher in the Rye
  2. Emma
  3. Wuthering Heights
  4. Uncle Tom's Cabin
  5. Dracula
  6. Treasure Island
  7. A Tale of Two Cities
  8. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
  9. The Jungle
  10. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
  11. The Scarlet Letter
  12. A Christmas Carol
  13. Speak
  14. Harry Potter (Though I own every book)
  15. Oliver Twist
  16. Gone with the Wind
  17. 1984
  18. Are you there God? It's me, Margaret.
  19. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
  20. The Hunger Games Series
I could probably keep going, but I think I have embarrassed myself enough. What books are you embarrassed to admit you have not read? Have you read all the books on this list? If so which are your favorites? And your least favorites?

1 comment: