Friday, December 16, 2011

My Favs of 2011: Books I read that are not YA

Most of you know by now, if I'm not reading YA then I'm reading romance. I try to mix it up by going back and forth.

My top ten favorite books read in 2011 that are not YA are:

1) My One and Only by Kristan Higgins ( I loved the ending so much, I reread it four times)
2) Letters to a Secret Lover by Toni Blake (Amazing)
3) Bride Quartet Series by Nora Roberts (My first time reading Nora Roberts and I devoured them)
4) Whisper Falls (Destiny Series) by Toni Blake (My favorite of the series so far)
5) Sugar Creek (Destiny Series) by Toni Blake
6) Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
7) Holly Lane (Destiny Series) by Toni Blake
8) Just One of The Guys Kristan Higgins
9) Lone Star Sisters Series by Susan Mallery
10) Getting Rid of Bradley by Jennifer Crusie

The reason I have three Destiny Series books on here and don't have them lumped together is because the first book in the series I read two years ago, and the rest of the series still isn't out, so I didn't feel like I could count the series as a whole. If that makes sense.

2 comments:

  1. I love YA, but it doesn't hurt to branch out either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Sometimes I just need to change it up. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete