Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dust It Off Bloghop Wrap Up.


I want to say a huge thank you to all of you who participated in the Dust It Off Bloghop. Cortney and I were both surprised by the amount of people who signed up as well as the mind blowing amount of manuscripts sitting, collecting dust that we think deserve all the respect in the world. The talent in this community is undeniable and I wish you all the best of luck. Never give up because I honestly can say each and everyone of you deserves the chance for your works to be read.

I am still working my way through Day 3's posts. Unfortunately I threw my back out and it's not liking my desk chair at the moment. So if I haven't stopped by, don't worry I'm on my way. However, if I did not comment on your Day 1 or Day 2 post PLEASE let me know. I don't want to miss a single post. Cortney and I will announce the winners on Wednesday. Thank you again. If you haven't already go hop around and see just how hard of a decision Cortney and I have.

And if you haven't already  go sign up for the next bloghop Oh, Those High School Dances! Bloghop hosted by the lovely Kelley and Emily R.

20 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the bloghop, it was great! It really inspired us to do some work on our old project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that it inspired you because that is exactly what I was hoping for. Good luck and keep us updated!

      Delete
  2. Thank you again. It was a lot of fun. And I won't be reshelving this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure! So much fun! And yay for not reshelving!!! Keep us updated :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for hosting such a wonderful blog hop. I've really enjoyed looking around at other peoples old manuscripts (as well as my own, of course).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thanks for hopping with us. It's been a blast!

      Delete
  4. thanks again
    it was a wonderful fest! so many great stories out there, waiting to be told!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soooo many great stories. Too many that should not be shelved! And thanks for hopping with us!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for such an awesome bloghop!
    Hope your back gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thank you for hopping with us. I loved reading your pitch and excerpt :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks again for hosting! It was a great bloghop. I hope your back feels better. I threw out my back a few weeks ago. It happens every year or so. A heating pad, Advil, and gentle stretching go a long way with helping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining! I really enjoyed reading your posts! And thanks! I throw it out all the time! It's quite pathetic actually. I have the ice on it now heating pad is next :) But I'm too scared to stretch lol

      Delete
  7. Thanks again for hostiing and take care! I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thanks for joining! It's been so much fun more than I imagined!

      Delete
  8. Thanks again for hosting! This was lots of fun! Rest that back. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! It really was a lot of fun. I loved your pitch and excerpt and wish you all the best with Entangled!

      Delete
  9. Oh no! Your back!!! Was it because of softball?? I forget which night you play again...

    This was SO much fun my dear. You two inspired a lot of works to get off the shelf. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it was the gym! I'm just an Energizer Bunny lately, unfortunately my battery actually died. Okay that was the worst analogy ever! lol. Going from the couch to gym and softball was not a good idea.

      I'm so excited about that! So excited!

      Delete
  10. Yikes, sorry about your back! Take it easy and put some heat on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did that last night and it was wonderful! Hard floor and heating pads do wonders but then I woke up this morning not so wonderful :( Oh well what are you going to do. lol :)

      Delete