Monday, October 31, 2011

Some of My Favorite Fall Moments From Years Past

Because it is Halloween I thought I would post some of my favorite fall/Halloween pictures. Originally I was going to post pictures of my costumes from years past but I can't seem to find all of them. I'll add them if I find them.

My first and last attempt at carving a pumpkin. (Awful)
I was an Elf who worked in wrapping.
 Best Scarecrows Ever! (New Hampshire)
 Lucy and Madonna
 Pumpkin Picking
 Hay Ride to a Corn Maze (New Hampshire)
Rastafarian and School Girl 
 Frank the Warlock
 Eric pumpkin picking
 Hanging out in the pumpkin patch.
Pumpkin Picking

What are some of your favorite fall memories? Favorite costume?

5 comments:

  1. I haven't dressed up in years, lol! But I do love helping my girls pick out costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picking out can be just as fun if not more :) Especially once you get to see them dressed and ready to go.

    I can't help myself, I dress up every year. Usually I go to work in costume too, except today I didn't and everyone in my office keeps stopping in to see my costume and I'm like, "Sorry, not this year." But I am wearing orange and black so that should count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pumpkin isn't so bad... :)

    My favorite was probably Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz. Only because we had the whole crew: Scarecrow, Tin Man, a flying monkey, the Cowardly Lion...we even had the Yellow Brick Road :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. Those are some great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelley: Stop being so nice. It's awful lol. Having the whole Wizard of Oz Cast brings it to a whole other level that is great!

    Ladonna: Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete