Friday, October 28, 2011

Inspiration for NaNoWriMo

I have been doing a lot of research in preparation for NaNoWriMo and wanted to share some of the pictures I will be looking at for inspiration. Some people are big with music and making playlists. Me I look through images on Google. For this particular WIP I have my favorite pictures saved in a folder so I can flip through them when I get to a particular scene or just need a little inspiration.

This post has been sitting in my drafts for a few days now and yesterday while hopping through the blogosphere I found a similar post over at YAtopia. Click here to check it out.






Do you look at pictures for inspiration? 
If so, where's your favorite site to visit?
If not, where do you get your inspiration from? 

4 comments:

  1. I do look at pictures but I mostly just do google images. :)

    I'm curious as the what the one with the eyes peeking through is inspiration for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. It's as though the pictures are telling the story. The eyes peeking through is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my favorite picture too.

    The eyes peeking through is actually what they used to have at the speakeasies in the 1920's. Because alcohol was outlawed they had to be careful with who they let into these clubs. So you would show up at a club knock on the door and a small sliding door such as the one in the picture would open and you would have to give a password in order to get inside. If you didn't have the correct password you were denied access. The password usually changed daily.

    ReplyDelete