Tuesday, October 19, 2010

~Fall has Officially Arrived~

This past week fall has officially started. Technically fall started a few weeks ago, but for me it was this week. It was the feeling in the air, the cool crisp temperatures and the leaves. The leaves have finally began to change into their magnificent colors that I wait all year long for. Fall is by far my favorite season. It is the most beautiful season and the stepping stone to the holidays.

I'm not a morning person but when I walk out my apartment door and look down across the lake and see the sun shinning on all the trees causing a blinding array of color to spread out across the lake like a painters palate I can't help but to smile. It's truly beautiful.

For your viewing pleasure I am going to post my favorite pictures that I have taken in the fall. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
















 

3 comments: