Saturday, April 28, 2012

Oh, My Hero! Blog Hop!!!!

Okay it's time for the Oh, My Hero! Blog Hop. Technically it was time yesterday, I'm a little late. 

What the hop is all about: What's your hero like?  Is he the strong and silent type?  The wounded bad boy?  A man on a mission, not looking for love, but captivated by your heroine?  Whoever he is, we're sure he's swoonworthy, and we want to learn more about him! 

Here's what you do:
1)  Follow my blog (Jaycee DeLorenzo) and Victoria's Blog.
2)  Sign up for the linky at the bottom of the page.
3)  Post our snazzy button on your blog.
 4)  On April 27th, post a picture of your hero with a character interview that has at least 5 questions.  You can check out the sample questions below, or come up with your own, since you know your hero best and what you'd like to reveal about him


So let's get started:

Sorry to keep you all waiting, but we're here. We as in me and my special guest Braydon from my newest WIP Halls of Hell. If you want to know a little about the story you can check out my WIP tab :)

Hi Braydon, thanks for stopping by. 

Anytime. I always have time for a beautiful woman. 

Such the charmer. Moving on. You and Kylie are pretty close so I want to know how would you describe her? 

Beautiful, stubborn and stronger than she ever gives herself credit for. 

Do you believe in love at first sight? 

I never did, but then I met a girl having a screaming match with herself outside the mall and I became a believer. 

You like them crazy got it. Next question. What's your favorite pastime? 

A movie of my choice of course. Kylie's collection is seriously outdated. A half gallon of chocolate ice cream 2 spoons and Kylie. 

How would you describe yourself in one word? 

Hmm... There are over a quarter of a million words in the English language and I can only choose one. That's hard. 

Only you would know that. 

Wait! Got it! Nonconformist.

Interesting. Now what words would your friends use to describe you?

That's easy. Fun. Except for Kylie she'd probably say Annoying. 

That's definitely in my top five, but I was thinking more like guarded. 

Kylie this is my interview what are you doing here?

Oh you can pop up on me anytime you want, but not the other way around? Typical.

Guys, please I have one question left. 

Sorry I'll wait over here. *Takes book out of pocket book* 

 Braydon, if you had three wishes what would they be? 

All three would be to turn back time. 
First to kiss Kylie before Drew O'Malley did, that slime bag! *Kylie rolls her eyes*
Second to talk to Jack and see if there was something we could have done. 
And third. *pause* To have taken a different route home last summer.

*Kylie puts her book back in her bag and walks over and takes Braydon's hand in hers, a purple band slides down her wrist as she gives him a reassuring squeeze*

Thanks, Braydon for the interview. 

*Clears throat* Anytime.  I could use some ice cream, want to come to Sprinkles with us? 

Don't have to ask me twice. But real fast I need to reveal to the world what you look like. I typed Braydon's looks into Google three different ways and all three times the same person popped up:

Jackson Rathbone:

Seriously the creepy looking dude from Twilight? Really!



It's the eyes.

Don't worry Bray he can't hold a candle to you. 

Is that a compliment, Ky?

Um. Let's not dwell on it, okay. How about that ice cream?

No, let's dwell on it.

I'd rather not. Come on, I'll let you choose the toppings this time. *Kylie walks away* 

Wait! I never get toppings. Ky! This isn't over!

Well this has been fun. Time for some ice cream. Wish me luck with these two. And if you haven't already, stop by Jaycee and Victoria's blog.


26 comments:

  1. I have a soft-spot for Jackson's eyes, so it's ok. Lol. Great interview! Wonder about the screaming match and what was done that he hoped could have been done differently.

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I loved how Ky pops in. And I love Jackson Rathbone. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Jackson Rathbone too just not how they make him look in the Twilight movies, especially New Moon! He really does look creepy. lol

      Delete
  3. How fun! I love your your heroine just waltzes in and takes over! Those two are super cute :D Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for hosting this was a blast :)

      Delete
  4. Braydon sounds down to earth, and I loved it when Kylie showed up to put in her two cents! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I couldn't resist Kylie popping in glad you enjoyed her :)

      Delete
  5. "I always have time for a beautiful woman. " Smooth :) It was a great interview, I really liked Kylie too! And I love the pictures, he has beautiful eyes.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His eyes really are to the point where they look almost fake!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. The interview was worth the wait. Nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to hear that, thanks :) And thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. Cute! This sounds interesting. . .I'll have to check out you WIP tab. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're an interesting pair, I really loved writing them.

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  8. Those are some nice eyes. Like the second picture better. So wanna ruffle that hair.

    Nice interview too. Laughed when Kylie popped up on you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the second picture better too, so I had to put it up even if Braydon looks more like the first one, just his hair isn't as shaggy and messy.

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  9. Hello Teresa, beautiful space, passing to say hello, nice to read your text.
    if you like the poetry I invite you to my space, thank you.
    happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Braydon/Jackson is cuuuute!
    And the interview was awesome ... love that Kylie butted in ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he is :) And Kylie is the MC in Halls of Hell I couldn't not have her stop by lol

      Delete
  11. Love his response to the pick one word to describe yourself. Good line.

    One blog hop down, another coming up. I'm getting ready for yours. Now that I've been looking over my old ms, I'm totally getting re-excited about it again. Might have to get back into it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what the blog hop is about! Yes! I'm so excited. I can't wait to read your pitch and excerpt! :)

      Delete
  12. Yay Braydon!!!

    And so glad Kylie showed up. Love those two :)

    ReplyDelete