Thursday, March 29, 2012

Quick Update

Hey everyone! I haven't been abducted by aliens or deserted on a desert island. I'm still here. Busy, but still here. How is everyone? Anything new and exciting I've missed?

I want to say thank you to everyone who has signed up so far for the Dust It Off Bloghop. It was such an awesome feeling to see the numbers go up.

I also want to say a huge thanks to Mark Koopmans! I came in second place for his Got Green Bloghop! How cool is that! My first win on a bloghop! I'm not going to lie, I was clapping and doing a little twist in my chair.

Not much else to say except for one little thing. I got a job! My degree will finally be put to use. And while I will miss my days spent reading, writing, bloghoping, wasting time on Twitter, I am happy to get out of my apartment and rejoin the real world where I can talk to real people and not just my fish.

Next week I should have more interesting posts. For now I just wanted to say I'm still here.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job and the blog hop win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much success for you this week girlie! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the job as well as the bloghop win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Congrats on getting a job! It's bittersweet, I know, since you'll now have less time for your writerly exploits. But at least you'll be in a better position to finance your reading habit. :)

    ReplyDelete