Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos is the third book in the Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. The first book is being made into a movie and I couldn't be more excited. I love this series. Love it! The books are thick, but I blew through the pages like nothing. The world they created is unbelievable. I don't want to even give a summary for Beautiful Chaos because I don't want to give any of the series away. If you haven't read the first book, stop what you are doing and go read it ;)

The world they created, like I said is unbelievable, but the characters, oh my god, they are amazing. I love all of them. They each have their own quirks that make them special and not just the main characters either. Every single character in the book is realistic and filled with personality. From the best friend to the great aunts to the best friends mom, there is not one character that you cannot immediately identify.

I can't wait for the next book in the series to hit shelves. And I have a feeling the movie will be the next big thing.

Have you read any of the Beautiful Creatures Books?

Before I end this post I want to leave you with a Youtube video that had me cracking up. Enjoy.
 

9 comments:

  1. I read the first book in the series, and although I liked it, I didn't love it. I don't think the authors pulled off the male POV.. I can't remember his name now, but he sounded like a girl through the whole book... and the story dragged for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love Ethan. lol. I will admit there are some parts that are dragged out and could probably be shortened, but because I love the sorry so much I didn't mind. But since you read the first book, will you give the movie a shot?

      Delete
  2. haha! Great review - I love hearing about books others adore. I had no idea it was being made into a movie either. I'll have to check it out before it hits the big screen. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always want to read the book first, but I always wind up being disappointed by the movie. I hope that doesn't happen this time. Right now I'm trying to get my mom to read The Hunger Games so I can have someone to go see that movie with lol.

      Delete
  3. SO many books! So little time! :) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I was thinking to myself too that I should have told you about this series, but you can just add it to the list. lol.

      Delete
  4. Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl continue to amaze and confound me with the Caster Chronicles. Things haven't been right in Gatlin since, well, book one, and I still don't know how conflict will be resolved and even then, there will be a happy ending at all. Book Three is the most riveting book yet in the Caster Chronicles. Garcia and Stohl had me devouring this book late at night, and I confess that I'll be rereading this book just to make sure I didn't miss anything in my haste to finish it.

    As the title indicates, chaos reigns. This is a big book filled with many subplots, plot twists, and deep meanings just waiting to surface. Our friends from the past two books have grown into their roles beautifully. Time, tragedy, and history have molded them. They understand their positions and the threats that they must face. Ethan's voice has matured so much, and the characters' emotions and relationships with one another are definitely the strongest points to the story (in addition to the tension-ridden plot).

    ReplyDelete