Friday, March 19, 2010

Movies that make me cry and 90's Dance Music

I was talking to a friend today and we were naming movies that no matter how many times we see them they still make us cry. I figured why not make a list and post it. See if anybody has any to add.

Beaches (With Bette Midler)
Steal Magnolias
Term's of Endearment
A Walk to Remember
Untamed Hearts
Ghost
Titanic
Forest Gump

And the ones I cried at more recently:
Sex and the City
Atonement
The Time Travelers Wife
Little Ashes

I'm sure there are so many more but these are the ones that popped right into my head. I think every now and again a good cry is needed.

The same friend and I were also discussing 90's dance music. I think there should be a rebirth of 90's dance music, it was awesome. Some of the songs mentioned were:

Montell Jordan-This is How We Do It
Real McCoy- Another Night
House of Pain- Jump Around
Blackstreet-No Diggity
Culture Beat- Mr. Vain
C&C Music Factory- Gonna Make you sweat Everybody Dance Now
Tag Team- Whoomp There it is
Mark Morrison- Return of the Mack

These were such great songs. I can hear any one of them and instantly get the urge to start dancing. I just thought I would share. It was nice to walk down memory lane. It's amazing how a single song can bring back so many memories.

3 comments: