Thursday, September 2, 2010

~Books I Bought Yesterday~

I know I should read the books I already have, but when I'm in a bookstore all self control is lost.
RadianceParanormalcyThe Truth About Forever
Once I finish Lock and Key which I only have a 100 pages to go I will read Radiance. It's only a 180 pages and I can finish that in no time. I'm really excited about this book and can't wait to read. Paranormalcy seems like it has a little bit of everything thrown into one book and I love that. Faeries, werewolves, shapeshifters, vampires and mermaids are all mentioned on the book sleeve. Then The Truth About Forever well it's Sarah Dessen enough said. Look for my review for Lock and Key it should be coming very soon.

2 comments:

  1. My quick summary. The Truth About Forever is among my top three Sarah Dessen books. The novel is sweet and one of the continuing themes in it makes me smile. Sadly it's along similar lines as Along For the Ride but really, we read for the romance, not the fresh take on the world.

    Paranormalcy has hit the top of my favorite's list. I absolutely love the genuine voice of the characters and the unique plot. In a world where supernatural novels have become formulaic I'm happy to see a fresh new take on the same old stuff. I'm sure you'll love it. I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with you on Paranormalcy it is definitely a fresh new take on some old stuff. I couldn't have said it better. I'm looking forward to the Truth About Forever because you are right I do read for the romance and Along for the Ride is one of my favorite Sarah Dessen books.

    ReplyDelete