Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Whatcha Reading Wednesday!


It's the first Whatcha Reading Wednesday and I'm actually reading two books right now. It's been a busy few months as far as writing and I haven't had as much time to read as I usually like. So I've been reading these two books a little longer than usual.

First book I'm reading is Pride and Prejudice. I'm going to be honest, and if you followed past posts you would already know, classics are really not my thing. However, with that said, I'm actually
enjoying this one. I have yet to see the movie either so I really don't know what to expect. Everyone raves about Mr. Darcy but I haven't really had that much time with him yet. At 47% in he just popped back up, so I'm hoping for some swoonworthy reading soon.

The second book I'm reading is Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens. I had a friend gift it to me and she has been patiently waiting for me to read it. Normally I would rip into a book like this and devour it, but I've been struggling and I think it's because there's cheating in this book, and personally that turns me off, so it's been hard to push my personal feelings aside. However, I'm hoping the writing will draw me in and I'll be able to oversee the cheating aspect of the story. I'll know more next week.

I want to know Whatcha reading this Wednesday?

14 comments:

  1. I'm in between books but I just finished The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry. A definite recommend. I really should read P&P too. I don't think i have. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Pride and Prejudice. I loved Jane Eyre too. (I know it's a different author, just thinking of classics.) :)
    I'm reading the sixth Harry Potter book, and Out of Play by Jolene Perry and Nyrae Dawn. (And Prove Me Wrong, which I'm almost done with.) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read that one either, but it's on the list :) !

      One of these days I'll get to the Harry Potter books.

      Delete
  3. I'm starting Ignite by R. J. Lewis and just finished Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire and and Unwrapped a selection of sexy short stories. Both were good and I'm excited to have something to read while I wait for Happenstance part 3 to be released next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any of those yet! I'm so behind, I haven't even read Walking Disaster though I have a signed copy! Right now it's just sitting pretty on my bookshelf.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete