Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolution Time


Another year. More resolutions. Let's see if I can actually stick with them. Doubtful, but it's fun to pretend.

1) The most obvious and on everyone's list I'm sure. Get back to the gym. My goal is 3-4 times a week.  Please don't laugh at me.
2) Read two books a month. To me this sounds pitiful when I used to read more than that a week. However, I haven't had time, so I think two books a month is doable.
3) In 2012 I got an agent Woohoo! 2013 Get an editor :)
4) Finish one or two of my current WIP's
5) Blog 3x's a week. Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
6) Reach a 1,000 followers on Pinterest. (Don't judge me lol)
7) Get organized (Ha!)
8) Finish writing the book with my Mom
9) Write everyday even if it is only 100 words. Something is better than nothing.
10) Get serious about saving money
11) Get new couches (They are hand me downs and I'm not even going to say how old)
12) In 2012 I got back on my bike. In 2013 I want to get serious, try out new trails and go more often.
13) Finish edits on all my WIP's 


Happy New Year's, Everyone! What are your New Year's Resolutions?

8 comments:

  1. Awesome list Theresa. I can't even tell you how many of those I can relate too. Especially the couches. Ugh - I hate my couches.
    Good luck on the new year, and I have no doubt you can accomplish ALL of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should compare couches one day. I might make you actually like yours lol!!!

      Good luck to you too not that I think you need it. 2013 is going to be awesome. Happy New Year!!!

      Delete
  2. you are writing a book with your mom? how cool is that! happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really cool lol! It's been an ongoing thing for over a year now. It's only like 30 pages in but I love the story and really think it's time we finish it. We'll see lol

      Happy New Year to you too! Wishing you lots of good luck and success!!! :)

      Delete
    2. I was going to say the same thing. (How cool.) I look forward to hearing about it.

      I think you'd better go back to Leigh's post about goals on FFF. I'm pretty sure #7 fails the specific and measurable criteria. ;)

      I'm gonna come back every month (well, if I remember) and ask for an update. So be prepared! :)

      Delete
    3. That was a great post wasn't it! And I think you're right about #7. However, yesterday I did clean out my fridge, scrubbed it down and had Eric reorganize the cabinets. Because according to him I have no organizational skills whatsoever. lol

      I'm prepared and will be! I hope...

      Delete