Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Movie List


There are so many movies I want to see. I just never get around to it. So here's my 2013 list of movies I plan on making time for.

1) All the Harry Potters (After I read the books of course)
2) Breakfast at Tiffany's
3) Gone with the Wind
4) Casablanca
5) Hunger Games
6) Pitch Perfect (A day doesn't go by where I don't see someone raving about this movie on Twitter)
7) All the Lord of the Rings
8) It's a Wonderful Life (I can't tell you how many years I've said this is the year I'm watching it then never do)
9) Meet Me in St Louis
10) Horton Hears A Who
11) The Godfather
12) Star Wars
13) Citizen Kane
14) Interview With A Vampire
15) Gran Torino (I watched a little at a restaurant with captions and didn't want to leave)
16) The Shawshank Redemption

What movies haven't you got around to watching?

7 comments:

  1. You have some good ones in there. I think I've seen most all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) All the Harry Potters: Ditto
    2) Breakfast at Tiffany's: I dunno. Don't really know what it's about. But I recognize the name.
    3) Gone with the Wind: Can't believe I've never seen this one either.
    4) Casablanca: Here's looking at you, kid. Isn't it strange I can quote a movie I've never seen.
    5) Hunger Games: Ha! I've seen this one. Haven't read books 2 & 3 though.
    6) Pitch Perfect: The title sound familiar, but I don't have a clue even what genre it is.
    7) All the Lord of the Rings: Love these! Waiting impatiently for my son to be old enough where I think the bad guys won't give him nightmares. Otherwise he'd probably love them.
    8) It's a Wonderful Life: saw it long ago.
    9) Meet Me in St Louis: don't know this one either
    10) Horton Hears A Who: One of these movies is not like the others... So I'm really curious how/why this made the list. Favorite Dr. Seuss book?
    11) The Godfather: Another classic must see.
    12) Star Wars: You've got to be kidding me. Now I'm starting to think you're living under a rock? ;)
    13) Citizen Kane: Haven't seen. Know it's a classic, don't know what it's about.
    14) Interview With A Vampire: Loved this movie. Read the book too. Can't remember what I liked better.
    15) Gran Torino: Haven't seen and not sure what it's about. Do recognize the name though.
    16) The Shawshank Redemption: LOVE this movie. I've seen it a hundred times, although in bits and pieces when I catch it on TV

    So good list. I've only seen half, but most of them are on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read book 2 0r 3 in the Hunger Games too!!

      Pitch Perfect looks sooo funny! It's newer like just released to DVD.

      Horton Hears a Who because I had to see it, Eric bought it for me and two years later it's still in the wrapper. Oops :)

      Delete
  3. I can't think of what I've missed, but I do know I can't wait for Ender's Game this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I better add that to my TBR pile then :) I didn't know they were making it into a movie.

      Delete
  4. YOU'VE NEVER SEEN STAR WARS?!?!? Are we really friends? I love Breakfast at Tiffany's but my favorite Audrey Hepburn movie is Funny Face. Have you seen that one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! *Hides* lol I need to get on that!

      And nope never seen Funny Face either. Is that the Barbara Streisand movie?

      Delete