Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Monday!

I haven't been able to come up with any post ideas lately and I think it's because I really don't have a general focus. My blog has always been write whatever I want about whatever I feel like. So I've decided to try and give myself a little more structure. In doing so I will be dedicating Wednesday posts to my two favorite things: Marketing and Books. 

Even though I don't have an agent, yet, my brain can't help but think about all the great ways to market my manuscripts. I will share ideas as well as discuss my feelings on current marketing tactics. Ideas can be as big as a book launch to as small as a giveaway. I honestly believe it's never too early to start planning a strategy.

My first post will be this Wednesday. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Happy Monday! Oh And Happy October!!!



11 comments:

  1. Great idea. Even though I don't have an agent yet either, I could use good information like that. The marketing stuff kinda scares me cause I am not a good saleswoman. I HATED selling GirlScout cookies years ago. And now I'm stuck selling Cub Scout stuff with my son. Can't wait til he's old enough to do it himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, I never had to sell those. I'd never deliver, I would've ate them all. Especially Thin Mints, Yum! lol Now Girl Scouts have cookies what do the Cub Scouts have?

      Delete
  2. Ooh! I love marketing! I can't wait to read all those juicy thoughts you've got :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear all of your wonderful knowledge. This is something I don't excel in. Happy October.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just might have to follow. Between you and Carrie Butler, I'll have marketing covered. LOL

    Love the photo. I'm in hot, steamy Houston. So ready for it to feel like Fall! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! Sending 55 and breezy New York weather your way :)

      Delete
  5. I just restructured my blog, too! I lost sight of my goals (or realized I never really set any in the first place). I'm excited to see what you have to share!

    ReplyDelete