Saturday, November 12, 2011

~Weekend Post~

How's NaNo going for everyone? I'm here to cheer you on. Think of me as your personal cheerleader, except I don't do the uniform and pom poms. Sorry. I will, however, be here for moral support and tough love. If you need a push to get past the writer's block I will be more than happy to shove :) Pretty funny considering I was stuck for a day or two. At first I was like, No! How can I be stuck? It was going so well. I was pumping out words like Henry Ford pumped out cars, but it happened. So instead of stressing over it I took it as my brain telling me to take some time and relax. I finished reading a book I have been reading forever. Started reading a new book. Caught up on all my favorite TV shows and didn't think about where my characters are going to go and what is going to happen next. All I needed was a day of pushing it aside to get right back on track.

So if you are stuck, don't stress. You just need to give your brain a little breather. Go out for a walk, watch a movie, call an old friend, have a drink :) and when you go back you will have a clear mind and will be ready to pound away on your keyboard.

The chapters that were giving me a hard time is a key point in the book and I want to share with you the pictures I used for inspiration. (If you haven't figured it out by now I"m obsessed with photos)



5 comments: