Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I DID IT!!

I did it! I actually did it. I have to say that for a second there I really didn't think I would. And now that I did, I am relieved and ecstatic. This was a book that I have wanted to write for a very long time but never thought I'd be able to pull it off. Now 50,000 words+ I think I did. I just need to finish it up and then edit like crazy.
Good luck to all of you that are still pounding away on those keys. As to those that have finished I raise a glass to you, yes I am about to pour myself a very large glass of wine, Congrats, we did it!

7 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Congratulations! I SO can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelley. I really can't wait for you to read it. I'm really happy with it, but I have a feeling it could be so much better and you always know how to point me in that direction. As soon as I finish it and go over it a time or two I'll be sending it your way. And thanks for cheering me on when I doubted myself :)

    ReplyDelete