Tuesday, August 16, 2011

~Update~

It's been a couple of days since my last post and I promised myself I wouldn't do that anymore. Though, I have good reason. I have been writing and am making pretty good progress on my WIP. Also I joined a new site for writers looking for critique partners.  http://www.ladieswhocritique.com/  Ladies Who Critique is a great site for writers who want to meet other writers. Within minutes of introducing myself I met a fellow writer who was interested in reading my manuscript and giving me feedback. We swapped and that's what is taking up the rest of my time. I have been reading her manuscript and leaving notes along the way. It's taking me longer than usual to read but that is because I want to be able to give her the best feedback that I possibly can.

So please don't think that I am ignoring my blog. I am not. I'm still reading Betrayal by Lee Nichols and hopefully will have a review up soon. Until then if you are a writer head over to Ladies Who Critique right now and sign up. If you're still hesitant it's free. So what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment