Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I have writers block so I am blogging.

Hush, HushI finished reading Hush Hush by Becca Fitzgerald and when I was finished I was mad that it ended. I felt like the story finally picked up momentum as the last page came to a close. I liked the mystery of Patch and Ethan and even Jules. All of which kept me guessing from start to finish. However, (Spoiler alert) I had a feeling Patch wasn't the bad guy. I also liked Nora's friend Vee I think she was a realistic and relatable character. I'm a sucker for romance I think I have made that clear and I finally get to the romance and then the book ends. I need to get my hands on an ARC copy of Crescendo so I can see what happens next. Since I can only assume it will be even better.
Shiver

I am now getting ready to read Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. I have heard great reviews and I hope it doesn't disappoint.

I wrote close to 4,000 words today that's more than I have wrote in a long time. However, now I am suffering from writers block and it is really annoying me. I know it will come to me eventually but the waiting for it to come part really kinda stinks. Maybe I am out of creativity because even now I am struggling for words to write. I think I will take a break from writing and go read.

6 comments:

  1. for beginners like me need a lot of reading and searching for information on various blogs. and articles that you share a very nice and inspires me .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nowdays Reproduction watches( have been sole really often, since most humans demeanour for a reproduction watches demeanour audemars piguet royal oak replica as well as feel of watches. There have been most opposite watch models to select from as well so humans can be protected in a believe which they will never go reduced of these sorts of conform accessories. Watch manufacturers have been regularly seeking to emanate brand new models as well so business will regularly be means to buy in to a ultimate reproduction cartier watches( .

    jaeger lecoultre grande reverso replica

    replica iwc
    replica watches
    iwc portofino replica
    iwc portugieser replica
    iwc portugese replica
    iwc da vinci replica
    iwc ingenieur replica
    iwc pilots replica
    iwc aquatimer replica

    ReplyDelete