Monday, September 17, 2012

Interview with Me and GUTGAA!

Just got back from Florida for my BFF's bachelorette party weekend. Had a blast, but that's for another day. While I was away I was interviewed over at Falling for Fiction, you can check it out here.

I also wanted to just take a minute and say good luck to all of you who are in the madness of GUTGAA (Did I get it right this time? So many letters lol) I started reading entries and I am blown away by the undiscovered talent. I'm rooting for all of you.

So while you are all:
Take a minute to uncross your fingers, and be grateful for all the awesome people who made this possible for you. I've read so many stories of writers who got their break during contests such as this one and who knows, your story might be the one I read next.

Okay you can go back to crossing your fingers. 
Good Luck!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Let's hope so!

    I love how so many writers are willing to help with contests like these. And it's exciting to see so many other I know in there too. Good luck to them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GUTGAA is a great contest and so exciting to participate in. I am grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for GUTGAA! Your interview was great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your interview. ;0) And yay for GUTGAA support.

    ReplyDelete