Monday, October 7, 2013

(Never) Again Bloghop

There are eight days left until the release of (Never) Again. EIGHT! I'm not freaking out. I swear. Okay maybe a little. But with the freakout comes the excitement, the fun stuff, this bloghop.


Liz, the main character of (Never) Again got her heart broken and refused to ever open it up to anyone again. We all know how that goes though. How many times have you swore off something only to step right back into it? So for this bloghop I want to know what it is you swore you would never do again and then wound up doing. It could be anything. Dating a guy, drinking, going on the roller coaster that made you vomit, anything.

Since I'm giving such short notice, you can post any day between October 15-17th. Sign up below and at the end of the hop I will randomly select a few winners.

The prizes:

First prize: $20 Amazon gift card
Second prize: A signed copy of Cora Carmack's Faking It
Third prize: A copy of (Never) Again (Of course I have to give a way a copy of my book!) 



12 comments:

  1. Well, this is right up my street! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! I'm in! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! Now how much do I want to admit to. . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I signed up. Now to figure out what I'm going to share! Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone! Can't wait to read your posts :) !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh! I don't know if I swear off anything! I just jump right in! LOL. But I know there's something. Hmmm. Think, think, think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like fun! found your page on FB from Jessica! newest follower here and all signed up! congrats on the book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Fellow NA writer here. I'm sorry I can't do your bloghop--I'm having my own on the 16th so I'm already obligated, but happy to share later when you launch. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks
    [url=https://www.vegas-th.com/gclub.html][color=#ecf3f7]gclub[/color][/url]

    ReplyDelete