Wednesday, October 23, 2013

And the winners are...


Thank you everyone who participated in the (Never) Again Bloghop! I had so much fun hopping around and reading all the posts! Now it's time for the winners :) I had my boyfriend pick the numbers and I just have to say he really took his time choosing. No, really he did. I told him it wasn't life or death, I just needed numbers. Finally after much thought he picked.

Third prize: A copy of (Never) Again goes to Tammy Theriault
Second prize: A signed copy of Cora Carmack's Faking It goes to Robin Hall Writes
The first prize for a $20 Amazon gift card goes to: Julie Sondra Decker
And because Suzi is the coolest person ever she is giving away another copy of (Never) Again and that winner is Stina Lindenblatt.

Congrats to all the winners! Please email me at tmpmarkmajor @ aol.com





7 comments: