Monday, September 12, 2011

Adding to My Bookshelf

I'm not exactly thrilled that Border's is closing, but I am thrilled at the amazing deals I got on books that I have been putting off buying because they have been too expensive. I saved $156.94! That is more than half of what I wound up paying in the end. I bought sixteen books, nine of which are hardcovers and spent a total of $69.40. I didn't exactly have the money to spend but you know what, I couldn't resist so I charged it. I bet you want to know what books I got at such an awesome price. Of course I'm going to tell you.
Fixing DelilahGirl PartsWithering Tights (Misadventures of Tallulah Casey)Supernaturally (Paranormalcy)
Vixen (The Flappers)Sean Griswold's HeadLinger (Wolves of Mercy Falls, Book 2)Delirium
Hex Hall Book OneCandorCrankAirhead #3: Runaway
Imaginary GirlsToo Good To Be True (Hqn)The House on Olive StreetExposure


Are any of these on your To be Read List? Have you read any and if so thoughts?

3 comments: