Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Update

I've been so busy this past week. I went on a road trip with Cassie Mae and got to meet so many wonderful people. I haven't had so much fun in I can't even tell you how long. I'll post all about it soon. Pictures will definitely be included.

In (NEVER) AGAIN news, I got my cover, and will hopefully be able to reveal it soon. And! I'm on Goodreads! Holy crap! I'm so excited. If you want to check it out, and you know, maybe add me to your TBR list, that would be AWESOME! You can do that by clicking here.

What has everyone been up to?

2 comments:

  1. Something weird is going on. Every once in a while, I think, Oh, Theresa hasn't blogged for a while. So I go to your site and you have something posted.

    So your posts are not showing up on my Feedly. I even tried deleting and re-adding you again, but the newest post it shows is 78 days old. (So it used to work) It doesn't show anything after that.

    I don't think I've had that problem with anyone else. I've gone through and checked others' who haven't posted in a while, but they're actually not posting.

    First e-mail, now your blog. Why is the internet making it so hard to talk to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The internet is trying to keep us apart! lol Darn you internet!

      Delete