Wednesday, April 28, 2010




It's been awhile and it's sad to say not much has happened since the last time I wrote. I have completed six chapters of Forever Yours two of which I wrote last night and today. I finally have direction for all of my characters so I'm really enjoying the story as it develops.

My cousin visited from New Hampshire/Rhode Island (He lives in both places) and we had a great time. We went mountain biking which I was terrified at first and not because of the trails since I have been on them before but because I haven't been in so long. I thought I was so out of shape but I pushed myself and I did sixteen miles. Not too shabby. Now I just need to get my rear back on that bike and back to the trails. Unfortunately its been raining almost every other day here. =( However, I'm excited to know that I can do it and I'm not as out of shape as I previously thought.

I'm on the road to a 4.0 this semester. In all the years I have been in college I have never had a 4.0 I've come close, really close but have never actually recieved a 4.0. I'm worried about my digital photography class which I'm in the high B+ range with several extra credit points so hopefully with good grades on my next two projects that will be enough to get me that A I've been striving for. Fingers crossed.

I wrote a 2,400 word paper on the First Crusade which I'm actually nervous about as well. I'm hoping I get an A but I'm not sure if I will. It was harder then I expected and with not having a considerable amount of knowledge on the time period I had to resort to textbooks and websources which made it more difficult. I prefer to have an idea about a time period or an event before writing about it so its easier for the words to flow onto the paper but this time around it didn't work that way. I relied solely on research which granted it's a research paper but I don't know I guess if I was more interested in the Crusades it would have been easier. Ok I'm babbling about that. Moving on...

I saw the Backup Plan and I'm sorry I loved it. I thought it was funny, romantic and just a fun movie all around. The relationship in the movie moved fast like a little too fast for reality but other then that I loved it. I also really enjoyed Date Night. Steve Carrell and Tina Fey are great together.

I read the Shadowland the third book in the Immortal series by Alyson Noel and while it was really good better then the others I think, it ended on a cliff hanger, of course. Now I have to wait until the summer to see what happens next. I love books in series because the stories can go on forever and you watch as the character develops and grows and you are with them through everything but I wish all the books in a series would come out together. It's so hard having to wait to see what happens next. I also forget what I read most of the time and after reading I have to go back and read the previous books to refamiliarize myself with the whole plot. Hmm if that was my only problem in life.

I'm going to spend the evening writing. Hopefully I can finish a couple more chapters.

1 comment: