Monday, August 27, 2012

More Good News!

Lately it has been nonstop clapping, fist pumping all around excitement. I have more good news. A little late on it, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to acknowledge two very awesome people. Kelley and Jen have landed themselves an agent with their collab ALREADY THERE! Click their names to read their stories.


I was one of the fortunate people who got to read this awesome story, watch it's transformation through rewrites, and I can honestly say these two deserve all the good that is coming there way. I can't wait to pick it up off the shelf of my local bookstore. I'll also be a crazy person insisting all the people in the aisle next to me need to read about Lucy and Charlie.





Congrats girls! You rock and so does your book. Can't wait for the world to read it.

4 comments:

  1. Awe, that you!!! It wouldn't be the book it is without your help. (You can do better! Show don't tell.) Haha. Thank you so much for everything you did to help us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh pssh! It was all you two! Thanks for letting me read it! Can't wait to get a signed copy ;)

      Delete
  2. Seriously, Jen is right. AT wouldn't have gotten picked up without you. You're the Contemporary Queen. I've always said it and I stick by it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh stop it, the two of you making me blush! It's just the beginning and I couldn't be happier to be along for the ride! Just consider me the third wheel because I'm not going anywhere! lol :)

      Delete