Friday, December 31, 2010

My 2011 Reading List: Books I should have read in 2010

The Titles are:
Shiver
Linger
Halo
If I Stay
Matched
Pretty Little Liars Series
Rules of Attraction
Anna and the French Kiss
Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay
13 Little Blue Envelopes
Crescendo
Night Star
Impossible
North of Beautiful
The Blue Blood Series
Hearts at Stake
Blood Feud
Fixing Delilah
The Replacement
Forget You
Nightshade
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares
The Harry Potter Books (I own all of them what am I waiting for?)
The Sky is Everywhere
The Clique Series
Gossip Girl Series (Finish it)
House of Nights Series
Firelight
As You Wish
Aces Up
How to Ruin Your Boyfriends Reputation
You Wish
Will Grayson
Bloom
Hex Hall
Clockwork Angel
Immortal Beloved
Witch and Wizard
Thirteen Reasons Why
Willow Vampire Diaries Series
Elixer
The Unwritten Rule
Leaving Paradise
Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea.
A Memoir According to Kathy Griffin
Brava Valentine
Very Valentine
Sail
Immortal

And the Classics that I am ashamed to say I have never read:
Dracula
Uncle Tom's Cabin
Pride and Prejudice
Tale of Two Cities
Wuthering Heights
The Jungle
Phantom of the Opera
Treasure Island

I know there are so many titles I am missing. If you know of any I should add please leave me a comment below. I love to read, but I also love recommendations. Would love a recommendation for a great young adult contemporary. Happy New Year and Happy Reading.

5 comments: