Thursday, April 8, 2010


I am finally finished with all of my midterms. I am happy to report that on my Lit midterm I got a 90%, my Medieval History a 94% and my World Theatre midterm 112% the highest grade in the class. It is such a relief to not have to worry about them anymore. I also finished that awful paper on the Name of the Rose. I will get that back graded on Tuesday. Now I have a little time to myself to read whatever I want and watch as many movies as I'd like. I am currently reading Sarah Deesen's book This Lullaby I'm 124 pages in and I'm really enjoying it. I want to finish it so I can go out and buy The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong. It's the third book in a series. The Summoning and The Awakening were the first two. I read them and was instantly sucked in but to my dismay I finished them last July and the third book just came out April 6th. So I will be at the book store tonight in search of the third installment to her series. I'm dying to know what happens next.
Today is my early day from school so I came home and popped one of my Blockbuster mailers (DVD) into my player. It was The Go Getter with Zooey Deschanel. It was an independent film, I've been watching a lot of them lately, and it was okay. Not amazing. not horrible just okay. Next I went to pop in Taking Woodstock but for some reason my Blue Ray player does not play all Blue Ray discs. What is that about? It's a Blue Ray player. Needless to say I can not watch Taking Woodstock. Just as well I should really finish writing my book. I have people begging me to finish so they know what is going to happen with the characters. My mom was mad at me that I let her read it before it was finish. She was like "Why would you do that?" I had only wrote up to the part where the story was at it's climax so everyone is left waiting and wondering. I know what I want to write for the most part and where I am going with it I just haven't got it down on paper yet. Hopefully (and I say hopefully very loosely) I will have it finished by this weekend. Considering I keep giving myself short term goals and not meeting them it's unlikely but who knows maybe I will get a creative spurt. That would be wonderful. It does happen so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment