Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year

It's that time of year. You know what I'm talking about, right? The time of year when you decide to make all these New Year's Resolutions and swear you'll stick to them, and most likely will for the first month or so, before you slowly just forget about your resolutions all together. Yup, it's that time of year! Though, I will admit I've been pretty good in the last couple of years about keeping mine, surprisingly enough. 

So here we go. My New Year's Resolutions for 2017:
  1. Be happy 
That's it. I could make a list of 25+ which I have, but I noticed every item on that list all goes back to number one. It's simple. If I want to read more then I will. If I want to hit 10k steps a day and eat better then I'm going to do that because it'll make me happy. Not because I wrote it down in a notebook one night when I decided I wanted to make a million changes in my life.

There's no point in making a list of resolutions if something on that list won't make you happy. All resolutions should bring you back to number one and if they don't then they shouldn't be on your list. Your own happiness should always be the foundation for everything you do. If you are happy then you are unstoppable and nothing can keep you from achieving everything on your own list.

So for this new year, 2017, my ultimate resolution is to be happy.

Happy New Year! I hope 2017 treats you great! 

8 comments:

  1. That is a great resolution. Happiness leads to so many other positive things. Happy 2017 Theresa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animal owners and also those blogrip.com/ with persistent allergies will definitely Website value the iRobot's use of two HEPA filters. Hectic homeowners will appreciate the Essential Oil Diffusers Reviews collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It also has a three-level height-adjustable all4webs.com/ stipulation.The highlight of this Click Here infant pedestrian is the Convertible Car Seat Combos for Baby’s Safety (2016-2017) removable tray for offering food to the kid.

    ReplyDelete