Monday, November 21, 2016

Christmas Movie List!!!!



I LOVE Christmas movies. ALL Christmas movies, including those cheesy Lifetime and Hallmark movies because let's face it they are the best! Every Christmas season...okay every November I start watching Christmas movies and I have a must watch list every year. It is not Christmas until I have watched every single one of them at least once! Because trust me when I say there is multiple viewings of these classics! The list is long, but if you're a Christmas freak like me I'm sure you'll be able to appreciate my crazy!
  1.  Elf 
  2. Home Alone
  3. Home Along 2: Lost in New York
  4. The Santa Clause
  5. The Grinch
  6. The Grinch Cartoon 
  7. A Charlie Brown Christmas
  8. Rudolph 
  9. Holiday in Handcuffs (You know the one with Melissa Joan Hart and Mario Lopez. Christmas Gold!)
  10. A Christmas Story
  11. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation 
  12.  Scrooged
  13. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
  14. Frosty the Snowman
  15. The Christmas Ornament (Hallmark baby!) 
  16. A Princess for Christmas (Though I wasn't a huge fan the first time, but it has Sam Heughan in it so now it's a must watch and I have to admit it has grown on me!) 
  17. Trading Christmas (Another Hallmark movie brought to us by Debbie Macomber!) 
  18. Christmas with the Kranks 
  19. Any Hallmark movie with Candace Cameron Bure and Lacey Chabert
  20. A Very Merry Mix-up (Hallmark again!) 
  21. The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (That's right! Another Hallmark winner!) 
  22.  The Holiday 
  23. The Family Stone (Even though I cry EVERY time) 
  24. A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas (Don't judge me) 
  25. It's A Wonderful Life (So I haven't exactly watched this before, but every year I make a promise to myself that I will. This is the year I will finally stop promising myself and actually watch it!) 
What are some of your must watch Christmas Movies?

13 comments:

  1. You are one of a kind Theresa. Enjoy your Christmas movie watch list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful life.

    "Every time you hear a bell ring...an angel got it's wings."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wi-Fi problems at home can slow down everyone in the house and be frustrating. If you’re a hands-on person who's usually called on to fix problems with your Wi-Fi network at home, this article can help you troubleshoot them in Windows 10.
    neumococo
    soplo en el corazon
    abogado en internet
    consulta en internet
    With a few tools and some time, you can often find the problem or narrow things to fix your Wi-Fi. Before you get started with these advanced steps, make sure you’ve checked the basic things first if you’re having Wi-Fi problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete