Thursday, March 31, 2016

Release Day is Here!




It's been six long years in the making and finally Dead Girl is here! I'm so excited for this release because this book is very near and dear to my heart. It even earned a spot in the acknowledgements:


And lastly, to this book, six years is a long time to spend on one project, but I would do it all over again. I have learned so much from that first draft until now and I’m a better writer for it. Thank you for showing me failure, determination, humility and gumption.  

I'm so excited to finally be able to share it with you! And for today only it is $0.99!!!! 
Why do you want to read this you ask? Let's start with the blurb: 

If her mother wasn’t watching, Kylie Presby would punch Queen Bee, Natalie Silvers, in the face -again. But as Kylie wipes her tears away with the layers of toilet paper encasing her car, she knows she can’t retaliate like she did last time. Her dead mother wouldn’t approve. Kylie no longer cares about popularity. Invisible would work just fine.

Then the new kid, Braydon, mysterious, good looking and too clever for his own good, shows up and sacrifices his social status, becoming Kylie’s shield from the front line assault. After enough chocolate ice cream and movies it’s as if they’re best friends. Crazy, since Kylie knows so little about him.

As Natalie continues her relentless attacks on Kylie another person deals with his own line of bullies. Jack Stine was popular until his deepest secret was revealed and his friends abandoned him. Kylie and Jack bond over their tormentors and form an unbreakable friendship.

Three lost souls each with a story that binds them together, but will it be enough when the bullying goes too far and secrets are revealed?
 
Still not convinced? How about some early reviews:

Braydon is the guy who made me fall in love with friends to lovers stories. - Cassie Mae, author

With a well paced plot and complete character depictions that evoke strong positive and negative emotions, Dead Girl is a realistic YA novel with an important message. - Sharon, Goodreads user

This is definitely a book for everyone, well written and engaging from the first word, this will draw you in and has a little something for everyone.- Julie, Goodreads user


I LOVED IT! The story is amazing i cried so many time and i laugh as much!- Patty Di Palma, Goodreads user

And the consequences were so real and left me an absolute snot-nosed wreck... - Lenore Kosinski, Celebrity Readers 

Have I sold you yet? No... :( What about a few teasers? 



If I haven't convinced you yet it's only $0.99 today! That's less than $1! 

If you do decide to take a chance on me and my little book that could thank you! :)



2 comments: