Saturday, September 26, 2015

~Fall Bucket List~



Since I had such a craptastic Summer, I have decided to have an amazing Fall. After all, Fall is my favorite time of the year. Every year, I have fall traditions that I must do and try to add a few different things to the mix. So this year my Fall Bucket List is:

1. Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks, of course! (Check)
2. Bust out the boots (Check)
3. Decorate for the Fall (I have so many decorations and I love how my house looks all done up with pumpkins and leaves and scarecrows.) (Will check off tomorrow)
4. Pumpkin Picking
5. Buy mums and decorate outside
6. Visit the local wineries 
7. Rise of the Jack O'Lanterns (First time doing this and I CANNOT wait! Expect tons of pictures coming your way in a couple of weeks)
8. Carve a Pumpkin
9. Bake my pumpkin, cream cheese filled bread
10. Leaf peeping (One of my favorite things to do)
11. Watch Hocus Pocus
12. Read a few R.L. Stine books
13. Corn Maze (If my back is up to it)
14. Enjoy my favorite Octoberfest Beer or Seasonal Stout
15. Light my fall scented candles (Check)
16. Essex Stream Train and Riverboat for a scenic tour
17. Visit the Gillette Castle
18. Have a cup of hot apple cider
19. Eat a caramel apple
20. Wrap myself up in a blanket, sit outside with a book or my laptop and enjoy the cool crisp night air (check)

Check out my instagram where I'll be posting all my fun fall activities under the hashtag #FallBucketList

What is on your Fall Bucket List? I might steal some of your ideas ;) 

Happy Fall!




4 comments: